- What is your favorite music group?
- I love U2!
- I love you too, but what is your favorite music group?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
pl. Of *tooth.
var. Of *tee-hee.
(also telex) —n. International system of telegraphy by teleprinters using the public telecommunications network. —v. Send, or communicate with, by telex. [from *teleprinter, *exchange]
n. (pl. -ies) colloq. - television.
- television set. [abbreviation]
pl. Of *tempo.
n. (pl. -s or -pi) 1 speed at which music is or should be played.
- speed or pace. [latin tempus -por- time]
v. - entice or incite (a person) to do what is wrong or forbidden (tempted him to steal it).
- allure, attract.
- risk provoking (fate etc.). be tempted to be strongly disposed to. tempter n. Temptress n. [latin tempto, tento try, test]
n. (pl. Same) european freshwater fish of the carp family. [latin tinca]
n. Doctrine, principle. [latin, = he holds]
n. Wooden projection made for insertion into a cavity, esp. A mortise, in another piece. [latin: related to *tenor]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hedgehog"s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.