- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. -ies) colloq. Often offens. Welshman. [a supposed pronunciation of davy = david]
—n. - spot or trace of decay, infection, corruption, etc.
- corrupt condition or infection. —v. - affect with a taint; become tainted. - (foll. By with) affect slightly. [latin: related to *tinge] TAKER
n. Person who takes a bet, accepts an offer, etc.
—n. (pl. -ies) 1 reckoning of a debt or score.
- total score or amount. - mark registering the number of objects delivered or received. - hist. A piece of notched wood for keeping account. B account kept thus. - identification ticket or label. - corresponding thing, counterpart, or duplicate. —v. (-ies, -ied) (often foll. By with) agree or correspond. [latin talea rod] TALON
n. Claw, esp. Of a bird of prey. [latin talus ankle]
n. (pl. Tali) ankle-bone supporting the tibia. [latin, = ankle]
—n. - member of a people of south india and sri lanka.
- language of this people. —adj. Of this people or language. [native name] TANGO
—n. (pl. -s) 1 slow s. American ballroom dance.
- music for this. —v. (-goes, -goed) dance the tango. [american spanish] TANGY
adj. (-ier, -iest) having a strong usu. Acid tang.
n. (pl. -ies) plant with yellow flowers and aromatic leaves. [greek athanasia immortality]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.