- What is your favorite music group?
- I love U2!
- I love you too, but what is your favorite music group?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
n. - a male singing-voice between baritone and alto or counter-tenor. B singer with this voice.
- (often attrib.) Instrument with a similar range.
- (usu. Foll. By of) general meaning.
- (usu. Foll. By of) prevailing course, esp. Of a person's life or habits. [latin teneo hold]
—adj. - stretched tight, strained.
- causing tenseness (tense moment). —v. (-sing) make or become tense. tense up become tense. tensely adv. Tenseness n. [latin tensus: related to *tend1]
- n. - form of a verb indicating the time (also the continuance or completeness) of the action etc.
- set of such forms as a paradigm. [latin tempus time]
adj. & n. - next after ninth.
- any of ten equal parts of a thing. tenthly adv.
n. (also teepee) n. American indian's conical tent. [dakota]
adj. - lukewarm.
- unenthusiastic. tepidity n. Tepidly adv. [latin]
of reference n.pl. Scope of an inquiry etc.; definition of this.
firma n. Dry land, firm ground. [latin]
- incognita n. Unexplored region. [latin, = unknown land]
n. (often attrib.) Looped pile fabric used esp. For towels and nappies. [origin unknown]
adj. (terser, tersest) 1 brief, concise.
- curt, abrupt. tersely adv. Terseness n. [latin tergo ters- wipe]
n. Si unit of magnetic induction. [tesla, name of a scientist]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ants can lift 20 times their own body weight.