A speeding motorist was caught by radar from a police helicopter in the sky.
An officer pulled him over and began to issue a traffic ticket.
"How did you know I was speeding?" the frustrated driver asked.
The police officer pointed somberly toward the sky.
"You mean," asked the motorist, "that even He is against me?"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-ll-; us -l-) 1 model again or differently.
- reconstruct. REMORSE
n. - deep regret for a wrong committed.
- compunction; compassion, mercy (without remorse). [medieval latin mordeo mors- bite] REMOULD
(us remold) —v. - mould again; refashion.
- re-form the tread of (a tyre). —n. Remoulded tyre. REMOVAL
n. - removing or being removed.
- transfer of furniture etc. On moving house. RENTBOY
n. Young male prostitute.
n. Person living on income from property, investments, etc. [french]
v. (-rr-) occur again or habitually. reoccurrence n.
—v. - order again.
- put into a new order. —n. Renewed or repeated order for goods. REPAINT
—v. - paint again or differently.
- restore the paint or colouring of. —n. Act of repainting. REPAPER
v. Paper (a wall etc.) Again.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A rat can last longer without water than a camel can.