One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—v. Spray again (esp. A vehicle with paint). —n. Act of respraying.
—v. Start again. —n. Act of restarting.
v. (-ting) express again or differently, esp. For emphasis. restatement n.
adj. Giving rest or a feeling of rest; quiet, undisturbed. restfully adv. Restfulness n.
adj. - fidgety; restless.
- (of a horse) jibbing; refractory. - (of a person) resisting control. restively adv. Restiveness n. [french: related to *rest2] RESTOCK
v. (also absol.) Stock again or differently.
v. (-ring) 1 bring back to the original state by rebuilding, repairing, etc.
- bring back to health etc. - give back to the original owner etc. - reinstate. - replace; put back; bring back to a former condition. - make a representation of the supposed original state of (a ruin, extinct animal, etc.). restorer n. [latin restauro] RESTYLE
v. (-ling) reshape; remake in a new style.
—v. (past and past part. Rethought) consider again, esp. With a view to making changes. —n. Reassessment; rethinking.
n. Body of attendants accompanying an important person. [french: related to *retain]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A jellyfish is 95 percent water.