A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child’s artwork.
As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what her drawing was.
The girl replied, "I’m drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - having retired from employment.
- withdrawn from society or observation; secluded. RETOUCH
v. Improve (a picture, photograph, etc.) By minor alterations.
v. (-cing) 1 go back over (one's steps etc.).
- trace back to a source or beginning. - recall the course of (a thing) in one's memory. RETRACT
v. - withdraw (a statement or undertaking).
- draw or be drawn back or in. retractable adj. Retraction n. [latin retraho -tract- draw back] RETRAIN
v. Train again or further, esp. For new work.
—v. - (past retrod; past part. Retrodden) tread (a path etc.) Again.
- (past, past part. Retreaded) put a fresh tread on (a tyre). —n. Retreaded tyre. RETREAT
—v. - (esp. Of military forces) go back, retire; relinquish a position.
- recede. —n. - a act of retreating. B mil. Signal for this. - withdrawal into privacy or security. - place of shelter or seclusion. - period of seclusion for prayer and meditation. - mil. Bugle-call at sunset. [latin: related to *retract] RETRIAL
n. Second or further (judicial) trial.
n. Greek white wine flavoured with resin. [modern greek]
pres. Part. Of *retie.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
If baby geese are hatched in the absence of their mother, they will follow the first moving object that they see.