"George, darling, what is it about me you find so attractive? Is it my personality?"
"Is it my figure?"
"Is it my charisma?"
"I give in."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
n. (pl. -ies) 1 office of regent.
- commission acting as regent.
- a period of office of a regent or regency commission. B (regency) (in the uk) 1811 to 1820. [medieval latin regentia: related to *regent]
n. Prescribed course of exercise, way of life, and diet. [latin rego rule]
v. (-ding) grade again or differently.
—v. - move backwards; return to a former, esp. Worse, state.
- psychol. (cause to) return mentally to a former stage of life. —n. Act of regressing. regression n. Regressive adj. [latin regredior -gress- go back]
v. - group or arrange again or differently.
- mil. Prepare for a fresh attack.
—adj. - acting, done, or recurring uniformly or calculably in time or manner; habitual, constant, orderly.
- conforming to a rule or principle; systematic.
- harmonious, symmetrical.
- conforming to a standard of etiquette or procedure.
- properly constituted or qualified; pursuing an occupation as one's main pursuit (regular soldier).
- gram. (of a noun, verb, etc.) Following the normal type of inflection.
- colloq. Thorough, absolute (a regular hero).
- (before or after the noun) bound by religious rule; belonging to a religious or monastic order (canon regular).
- (of a person) defecating or menstruating at predictable times. —n. - regular soldier.
- colloq. Regular customer, visitor, etc.
- one of the regular clergy. regularity n. Regularize v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing). Regularly adv. [latin regula rule]
v. (-sing) house elsewhere.
—v. (-ues, -ued, -uing) issue again or in a different form. —n. New issue, esp. Of a previously published book.
v. (-cing) 1 feel great joy.
- be glad.
- (foll. By in, at) take delight. [french rejoir: related to *joy]
v. (-ll-; us -l-) label (esp. A commodity) again or differently.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.