- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. - (foll. By to) make a great contribution to (one's credit or advantage etc.).
- (foll. By upon, on) come back or recoil upon. [latin unda wave] REDPOLL
n. Finch with a red forehead, similar to a linnet.
v. Draft (a text) again, usu. Differently.
—v. - remedy or rectify (a wrong or grievance etc.).
- readjust, set straight again. —n. - reparation for a wrong. - (foll. By of) redressing (a grievance etc.). redress the balance restore equality. [french: related to *dress] REDSKIN
n. Colloq. Offens. American indian.
circumstances n.pl. Poverty after relative prosperity.
n. Thrush with red underwings.
n. Very large californian conifer yielding red wood.
n. Bed or growth of reeds.
v. Elect again, esp. To a further term of office. re-election n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The starfish is one of the only animals who can turn it"s stomach inside-out.