A wife sending a short message to her husband:
It was just said on the news that they found a hideous corpse with a hollow head, a cigar among ugly rotten teeth and a bottle of liquor in his hand. I"m worried about you! Please, give me a ring...
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Person with refined tastes, esp. In food and drink. epicurism n. [medieval latin: related to *epicurean]
n. - short poem with a witty ending.
- pointed saying. epigrammatic adj. [greek: related to *-gram] EPISODE
n. - event or group of events as part of a sequence.
- each of the parts of a serial story or broadcast. - incident or set of incidents in a narrative. [greek eisodos entry] EPISTLE
n. - joc. Letter.
- (epistle) any of the apostles' letters in the new testament. - poem etc. In the form of a letter. [greek epistole from stello send] EPITAPH
n. Words written in memory of a dead person, esp. As a tomb inscription. [greek taphos tomb]
n. - adjective etc. Expressing a quality or attribute.
- this as a term of abuse. [greek tithemi place] EPITOME
n. - person or thing embodying a quality etc.
- thing representing another in miniature. [greek temno cut] EPSILON
n. Fifth letter of the greek alphabet (e, e). [greek]
adj. - not varying.
- moderate (equable climate). - (of a person) not easily disturbed. equably adv. [related to *equal] EQUALLY
adv. - in an equal manner (treated them equally).
- to an equal degree (equally important).
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk.