In a psychiatrist’s waiting room two patients are having a conversation.
One says to the other, "Why are you here?"
The second answers, "I’m Napoleon, so the doctor told me to come here."
The first is curious and asks, "How do you know that you’re Napoleon?"
The second responds, "God told me I was."
At this point, a patient on the other side of the room shouts, "NO I DIDN’T!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Person with refined tastes, esp. In food and drink. epicurism n. [medieval latin: related to *epicurean]
n. - short poem with a witty ending.
- pointed saying. epigrammatic adj. [greek: related to *-gram] EPISODE
n. - event or group of events as part of a sequence.
- each of the parts of a serial story or broadcast. - incident or set of incidents in a narrative. [greek eisodos entry] EPISTLE
n. - joc. Letter.
- (epistle) any of the apostles' letters in the new testament. - poem etc. In the form of a letter. [greek epistole from stello send] EPITAPH
n. Words written in memory of a dead person, esp. As a tomb inscription. [greek taphos tomb]
n. - adjective etc. Expressing a quality or attribute.
- this as a term of abuse. [greek tithemi place] EPITOME
n. - person or thing embodying a quality etc.
- thing representing another in miniature. [greek temno cut] EPSILON
n. Fifth letter of the greek alphabet (e, e). [greek]
adj. - not varying.
- moderate (equable climate). - (of a person) not easily disturbed. equably adv. [related to *equal] EQUALLY
adv. - in an equal manner (treated them equally).
- to an equal degree (equally important).
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The largest cockroach on record is one measured at 3.81 inches in length.