Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents the week before Christmas.
At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs.
"I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE…
I PRAY FOR A NEW NINTENDO…
I PRAY FOR A NEW VCR…"
His older brother leaned over and nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn’t deaf."
To which the little brother replied, "No, but Grandma is!”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Person with refined tastes, esp. In food and drink. epicurism n. [medieval latin: related to *epicurean]
n. - short poem with a witty ending.
- pointed saying. epigrammatic adj. [greek: related to *-gram] EPISODE
n. - event or group of events as part of a sequence.
- each of the parts of a serial story or broadcast. - incident or set of incidents in a narrative. [greek eisodos entry] EPISTLE
n. - joc. Letter.
- (epistle) any of the apostles' letters in the new testament. - poem etc. In the form of a letter. [greek epistole from stello send] EPITAPH
n. Words written in memory of a dead person, esp. As a tomb inscription. [greek taphos tomb]
n. - adjective etc. Expressing a quality or attribute.
- this as a term of abuse. [greek tithemi place] EPITOME
n. - person or thing embodying a quality etc.
- thing representing another in miniature. [greek temno cut] EPSILON
n. Fifth letter of the greek alphabet (e, e). [greek]
adj. - not varying.
- moderate (equable climate). - (of a person) not easily disturbed. equably adv. [related to *equal] EQUALLY
adv. - in an equal manner (treated them equally).
- to an equal degree (equally important).
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The abdomen of the ant contains two stomachs. One stomach holds the food for itself and second stomach is for food to be shared with other ants.