Jack was living in Arizona during a heat wave when the following took place.
"It"s just too hot to wear clothes today," complained Jack as he stepped out of the shower. "Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"
"Probably that I married you for your money."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. -s) (in full esparto grass) coarse grass of spain and n. Africa, used to make good-quality paper etc. [greek sparton rope]
v. (-sing) 1 adopt or support (a cause, doctrine, etc.).
- archaic a (usu. Of a man) marry. B (usu. Foll. By to) give (a woman) in marriage. [latin spondeo betroth] ESQUIRE
n. - (usu. As abbr. Esq.) Title added to a man's surname when no other title is used, esp. As a form of address for letters.
- archaic = *squire. [french from latin scutum shield] ESSENCE
n. - fundamental nature; inherent characteristics.
- a extract got by distillation etc. B perfume. of the essence indispensable. In essence fundamentally. [latin esse be] ESTUARY
n. (pl. -ies) wide tidal river mouth. [latin aestus tide]
n. - print made from an etched plate.
- art of producing these plates. ETERNAL
adj. - existing always; without an end or (usu.) Beginning.
- unchanging. - colloq. Constant; too frequent (eternal nagging). eternally adv. [latin aeternus] - triangle n. Two people of one sex and one person of the other involved in a complex emotional relationship. ETHANAL
n. = *acetaldehyde.
adj. - relating to morals, esp. As concerning human conduct.
- morally correct. - (of a drug etc.) Not advertised to the general public, and usu. Available only on prescription. ethically adv. EUPHONY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 pleasantness of sound, esp. Of a word or phrase.
- pleasant sound. euphonious adj. [greek phone sound]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cheetah can run 105 kilometres per hour.(on short distances)