A man asked for a meal in a restaurant. The waiter brought the food and put it on the table. After a moment, the man called the waiter and said:
"Waiter! Waiter! There"s a fly in my soup!"
"Please don"t speak so loudly, sir," said the waiter, "or everyone will want one."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Distinguished, notable, outstanding. [latin emineo jut out]
n. Rank, domain, or reign of an emir.
n. - strong instinctive feeling such as love or fear.
- emotional intensity or sensibility (spoke with emotion). [french: related to *motion] EMOTIVE
adj. - arousing emotion.
- of emotion. [latin: related to *motion] EMPANEL
v. (also impanel) (-ll-; us -l-) enter (a jury) on a panel.
n. Ability to identify with a person or object. empathetic adj. [as *pathos]
n. Sovereign of an empire. [latin impero command]
- penguin n. Largest known penguin. EMPOWER
v. Give authority to.
n. - wife or widow of an emperor.
- woman emperor. [french: related to *emperor] EMULATE
v. (-ting) 1 try to equal or excel.
- imitate. emulation n. Emulative adj. Emulator n. [latin aemulus rival]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.