"George, darling, what is it about me you find so attractive? Is it my personality?"
"Is it my figure?"
"Is it my charisma?"
"I give in."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: E
Found: 1101 results
adj. Distinguished, notable, outstanding. [latin emineo jut out]
n. Rank, domain, or reign of an emir.
n. - strong instinctive feeling such as love or fear.
- emotional intensity or sensibility (spoke with emotion). [french: related to *motion]
adj. - arousing emotion.
- of emotion. [latin: related to *motion]
v. (also impanel) (-ll-; us -l-) enter (a jury) on a panel.
n. Ability to identify with a person or object. empathetic adj. [as *pathos]
n. Sovereign of an empire. [latin impero command]
- penguin n. Largest known penguin.
v. Give authority to.
n. - wife or widow of an emperor.
- woman emperor. [french: related to *emperor]
v. (-ting) 1 try to equal or excel.
- imitate. emulation n. Emulative adj. Emulator n. [latin aemulus rival]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee"s head and 2 larger ones in front.