- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: E
Found: 1101 results
v. (us enamor) (usu. In passive; foll. By of) inspire with love or delight. [french amour love]
v. - charm, delight.
- bewitch. enchantedly adv. Enchanting adj. Enchantingly adv. Enchantment n.
n. Territory of one state surrounded by that of another. [latin clavis key]
v. (-sing) 1 a surround with a wall, fence, etc. B shut in.
- put in a receptacle (esp. In an envelope with a letter).
- (usu. As enclosed adj.) Seclude (a religious community) from the outside world. [latin: related to *include]
v. - cover with or form a crust.
- coat with a hard casing or deposit, sometimes for decoration. [french: related to *en-1]
adj. (often foll. By to) regularly or only found among a particular people or in a particular region. endemically adv. [greek en- in, demos the people]
adj. - infinite; without end.
- continual (endless complaints).
- colloq. Innumerable.
- (of a belt, chain, etc.) Having the ends joined for continuous action over wheels etc. endlessly adv. [old english: related to *end]
adj. Nearest the end.
v. (also indorse) (-sing) 1 approve.
- sign or write on (a document), esp. Sign the back of (a cheque).
- enter details of a conviction for an offence on (a driving-licence). endorsement n. [latin dorsum back]
adv. (also endwise) 1 with end uppermost or foremost.
- end to end.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cheetah can run 105 kilometres per hour.(on short distances)