- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: E
Found: 1101 results
n. Standard-sized photograph. [enlarged print]
v. (-ring) 1 seek information; ask; ask a question.
- = *inquire.
- (foll. By after, for) ask about (a person, a person's health, etc.). enquirer n. [latin quaero quaesit- seek]
n. (pl. -ies) 1 act of asking or seeking information.
- = *inquiry.
v. (-ving) make (a person) a slave. enslavement n.
v. (-ring) catch in or as in a snare. ensnarement n.
cordiale n. Entente, esp. Between britain and france from 1904.
- n. Friendly understanding between states. [french]
adj. Of the intestines. enteritis n. [greek enteron intestine]
v. (us enthrall) (-ll-) captivate, please greatly. enthralment n. [from *en-1, *thrall]
v. (-sing) colloq. Be or make enthusiastic.
v. (-ling) 1 (usu. Foll. By to) give (a person) a just claim or right.
- give a title to. entitlement n. [latin: related to *title]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Adult ants cannot chew and swallow solid food. Instead they swallow the juice which they squeeze from pieces of food.