Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Person evacuated.
n. - evading.
- evasive answer. [latin: related to *evade] EVASIVE
adj. - seeking to evade.
- not direct in one's answers etc. evasively adv. Evasiveness n. EVENING
dress n. Formal dress for evening wear.
- n. End part of the day, esp. From about 6 p.m. To bedtime. [old english: related to *even2] - primrose n. Plant with pale-yellow flowers that open in the evening. - star n. Planet, esp. Venus, conspicuous in the west after sunset. EVIDENT
adj. Plain or obvious; manifest. [latin: related to *evidence]
adv. - precisely.
- (said in reply) i quite agree. EXAMINE
v. (-ning) 1 inquire into the nature or condition etc. Of.
- look closely at. - test the proficiency of. - check the health of (a patient). - formally question in court. examinee n. Examiner n. [latin examen tongue of a balance] EXAMPLE
n. - thing characteristic of its kind or illustrating a general rule.
- person, thing, or piece of conduct, in terms of its fitness to be imitated. - circumstance or treatment seen as a warning to others. - problem or exercise designed to illustrate a rule. for example by way of illustration. [latin exemplum: related to *exempt] EXCERPT
—n. Short extract from a book, film, etc. —v. (also absol.) Take excerpts from. excerption n. [latin carpo pluck]
v. - cry out suddenly.
- (foll. By that) utter by exclaiming. [latin: related to *claim]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.