One day Holmes and Watson are flying a dirigible balloon. It is foggy around, they have lost their way. Suddenly they see - a shepherd is grazing sheep below. The men are very glad and shout:
- The dear, tell us, please, where we are now?
- You are in the dirigible balloon.
- I understand... - Holmes says. - We are flying over Russia.
- But why? - Watson is surprised.
- It’s elementary, Buddy! Only a programmer could give such an exact and useless answer at the same time. And only in Russia programmers can look after sheep.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
class n. Cheapest class of air travel.
- n. (pl. -ies) 1 a community's system of wealth creation. B particular kind of this (a capitalist economy). C administration or condition of this. - a careful management of (esp. Financial) resources; frugality. B instance of this (made many economies). - sparing or careful use (economy of language). [greek oikonomia household management] ECSTASY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 overwhelming joy or rapture.
- slang type of hallucinogenic drug. ecstatic adj. Ecstatically adv. [greek ekstasis standing outside oneself] EDIFICE
n. Building, esp. An imposing one. [latin aedis dwelling]
n. - edited or published form of a book etc.
- copies of a book, newspaper, etc. Issued at one time. - instance of a regular broadcast. - person or thing similar to another (a miniature edition of her mother). EDUCATE
v. (-ting) 1 give intellectual, moral, and social instruction to.
- provide education for. educable adj. Educability n. Educative adj. Educator n. [latin educo -are rear] EGGFLIP
n. (also egg-nog) drink of alcoholic spirit with beaten egg, milk, etc.
n. Colloq. Intellectual; expert.
n. - self-conceit.
- selfishness. egotist n. Egotistic adj. Egotistical adj. Egotistically adv. EGOTRIP
n. Colloq. Activity to boost one's own self-esteem or self-conceit.
n. Device for ejecting.
- seat n. Device in an aircraft for the emergency ejection of a pilot etc.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.