- What is your favorite music group?
- I love U2!
- I love you too, but what is your favorite music group?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: E
Found: 1101 results
adj. Made of earth or baked clay.
adj. - of the earth or human life on it; terrestrial.
- (usu. With neg.) Colloq. Remotely possible (is no earthly use; there wasn't an earthly reason). not an earthly colloq. No chance or idea whatever.
adj. Of or in the east. easternmost adj.
- church n. Orthodox church.
—adj. Fit to be eaten. —n. (usu. In pl.) Food.
n. Vulcanite. [from *ebony]
n. - level in an organization, in society, etc.; those occupying it (often in pl.: upper echelons).
- wedge-shaped formation of troops, aircraft, etc. [french, = ladder, from latin scala]
n. Australian egg-laying spiny mammal. [greek, = viper]
—n. - obscuring of light from one heavenly body by another.
- loss of light, importance, or prominence. —v. (-sing) 1 (of a heavenly body) cause the eclipse of (another).
- intercept (light).
- outshine, surpass. [greek ekleipsis]
n. Short pastoral poem. [greek: related to *eclectic]
n. - the study of the relations of organisms to one another and to their surroundings.
- the study of the interaction of people with their environment. ecological adj. Ecologically adv. Ecologist n. [greek oikos house]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.