One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Poet. Sky. [old english, = cloud]
—v. - roll, wallow.
- (foll. By in) lie prostrate or be soaked in. —n. - general confusion. - (foll. By of) disorderly mixture or contrast. [low german or dutch] - n. Heavy rider or boxer. [origin unknown] WERENT
contr. Were not.
n. Castrated ram. [old english]
n. Whaling ship or seaman.
—v. (-zing) 1 breathe with an audible whistling sound.
- utter with this sound. —n. - sound of wheezing. - colloq. Clever scheme. wheezy adj. (-ier, -iest). Wheezily adv. Wheeziness n. [probably from old norse, = hiss] WHENCE
formal —interrog. Adv. From what place? —conj. - to the place from which (return whence you came).
- (often prec. By place etc.) From which. - and thence (whence it follows that). [old english: related to *when] WHERRY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 light rowing-boat usu. For carrying passengers.
- large light barge. [origin unknown] WHILST
adv. & conj. While. [from *while]
n. (pl. -ies) = *whim. [origin uncertain]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.