Little Jimmy was staring at a dog in the park whilst the dog was licking himself in inappropriate parts and said to his dad, "I wish I could do that."
Jimmy"s dad looked down at Jimmy and said, "Maybe if you ask the dog nicely, he might let you!!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - network of rabbit burrows.
- densely populated or labyrinthine building or district. [anglo-french warenne from germanic] WASHED
out adj. (also washed-out) 1 faded; pale.
- colloq. Pale, exhausted. - up adj. (also washed-up) esp. Us slang defeated, having failed. WASHER
n. - person or machine that washes.
- flat ring inserted at a joint to tighten it and prevent leakage or under the head of a screw etc., or under a nut, to disperse its pressure. WASTER
n. - wasteful person.
- colloq. Wastrel. WATERY
adj. - containing too much water.
- too thin in consistency. - of or consisting of water. - vapid, uninteresting. - (of colour) pale. - (of the sun, moon, or sky) rainy-looking. - (of eyes) moist; tearful. wateriness n. WATTLE
and daub n. Network of rods and twigs plastered with clay or mud as a building material.
- n. - structure of interlaced rods and sticks used for fences etc. - australian acacia with pliant branches and golden flowers used as the national emblem. [old english] - n. Fleshy appendage on the head or throat of a turkey or other birds. [origin unknown] WAYLAY
v. (past and past part. Waylaid) 1 lie in wait for.
- stop to talk to or rob. WAYOUT
adj. Colloq. Unusual; eccentric.
v. Make or become weak or weaker.
—adv. In a weak manner. —adj. (-ier, -iest) sickly, not robust.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The porpoise is second to man as the most intelligent animal on the planet.