Night. A sleeping couple is lying in a bed. Door bell rings. A couple wakes up. Woman: "Quick! My husband is back!" Man jumps out from a window. Flying down he starts to think: "Shit! But I am the husband!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
pl. Of *wolf.
- pl. Of *wolf. WOMBAT
n. Burrowing plant-eating australian marsupial. [aboriginal]
libber n. Colloq. Supporter of women's liberation.
- liberation n. (also women's lib) colloq. Movement urging the liberation of women from domestic duties and subservient status. - rights n.pl. Position of legal and social equality with men. WONDER
—n. - emotion, esp. Admiration, excited by what is unexpected, unfamiliar, or inexplicable.
- strange or remarkable thing, specimen, event, etc. - (attrib.) Having marvellous or amazing properties etc. (wonder drug; wonder woman). —v. - be filled with wonder or great surprise. - (foll. By that) be surprised to find. - desire or be curious to know (i wonder what the time is). i shouldn't wonder colloq. I think it likely. No (or small) wonder one cannot be surprised. Work (or do) wonders 1 do miracles. - be remarkably effective. [old english] WONTED
attrib. Adj. Habitual, usual.
adj. Having woods or many trees.
adj. - made of wood.
- like wood. - a stiff, clumsy. B expressionless. woodenly adv. Woodenness n. WOOFER
n. Loudspeaker for low frequencies. [from *woof1]
(brit. Woollen) —adj. Made wholly or partly of wool. —n. - woollen fabric.
- (in pl.) Woollen garments. [old english] WOOLLY
—adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 bearing wool.
- like wool. - woollen (a woolly cardigan). - (of a sound) indistinct. - (of thought) vague or confused. —n. (pl. -ies) colloq. Woollen garment, esp. A pullover. woolliness n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Giraffes are the only animals born with horns. Both males and females are born with bony knobs on the forehead.