A man was driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back seat.
The police stop him and say that he can’t drive around with the penguins in the car and should take them to the zoo.
The man agrees and drives off.
The next day the same man is driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back and again he is stopped by the same police officer who says, "Hey! I thought I told you to take those to the zoo."
The man replies, "I did. Today I’m taking them to the movies."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
pl. Of *wolf.
- pl. Of *wolf. WOMBAT
n. Burrowing plant-eating australian marsupial. [aboriginal]
libber n. Colloq. Supporter of women's liberation.
- liberation n. (also women's lib) colloq. Movement urging the liberation of women from domestic duties and subservient status. - rights n.pl. Position of legal and social equality with men. WONDER
—n. - emotion, esp. Admiration, excited by what is unexpected, unfamiliar, or inexplicable.
- strange or remarkable thing, specimen, event, etc. - (attrib.) Having marvellous or amazing properties etc. (wonder drug; wonder woman). —v. - be filled with wonder or great surprise. - (foll. By that) be surprised to find. - desire or be curious to know (i wonder what the time is). i shouldn't wonder colloq. I think it likely. No (or small) wonder one cannot be surprised. Work (or do) wonders 1 do miracles. - be remarkably effective. [old english] WONTED
attrib. Adj. Habitual, usual.
adj. Having woods or many trees.
adj. - made of wood.
- like wood. - a stiff, clumsy. B expressionless. woodenly adv. Woodenness n. WOOFER
n. Loudspeaker for low frequencies. [from *woof1]
(brit. Woollen) —adj. Made wholly or partly of wool. —n. - woollen fabric.
- (in pl.) Woollen garments. [old english] WOOLLY
—adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 bearing wool.
- like wool. - woollen (a woolly cardigan). - (of a sound) indistinct. - (of thought) vague or confused. —n. (pl. -ies) colloq. Woollen garment, esp. A pullover. woolliness n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.