The lifeguard told the mother to make her young son stop urinating in the pool.
"Everyone knows," - the mother lectured him, "that from time to time, young children will urinate in a pool."
"Oh really?" said the lifeguard, "from the diving board!?!?"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - riches.
- being rich. - (foll. By of) abundance. [old english] WEAPON
n. - thing designed, used, or usable for inflicting bodily harm.
- means for gaining the advantage in a conflict. [old english] WEASEL
n. Small flesh-eating mammal related to the stoat and ferret. [old english]
- word n. (usu. In pl.) Word that is intentionally ambiguous or misleading. WEAVER
n. - person who weaves fabric.
- (in full weaver-bird) tropical bird building elaborately woven nests. WEEKLY
—adj. Done, produced, or occurring once a week. —adv. Once a week. —n. (pl. -ies) weekly newspaper or periodical.
n. Colloq. Sentimental or emotional film, play, etc.
n. Destructive beetle feeding esp. On grain. [low german]
colloq. —n. - act of urinating.
- urine. —v. (-wees, -weed) urinate. [origin unknown] WEIGHT
training n. Physical training using weights.
- —n. - force experienced by a body as a result of the earth's gravitation. - heaviness of a body regarded as a property of it. - a quantitative expression of a body's weight. B scale of such weights (troy weight). - body of a known weight for use in weighing or weight training. - heavy body, esp. As used in a mechanism etc. - load or burden. - influence, importance. - athletics = *shot1 7. —v. - a attach a weight to. B hold down with a weight. - (foll. By with) impede or burden. throw one's weight about (or around) colloq. Be unpleasantly self-assertive. Worth one's weight in gold very useful or helpful. [old english] WEIRDO
n. (pl. -s) colloq. Odd or eccentric person.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.