- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - oppressive or cruel ruler.
- person exercising power arbitrarily or cruelly. [greek turannos] TYRIAN
purple see *purple n. 2.
- —adj. Of ancient tyre in phoenicia. —n. Native or citizen of tyre. [latin tyrus tyre] TABASCO
n. - pungent pepper.
- (tabasco) propr. Sauce made from this. [tabasco in mexico] TABLEAU
n. (pl. -x) 1 picturesque presentation.
- group of silent motionless people representing a scene on stage. [french, = picture, diminutive of *table] TABLOID
n. Small-sized, often popular or sensational, newspaper. [from *tablet]
adj. Of or arranged in tables or lists. [latin: related to *table]
adj. Having or showing tact. tactfully adv.
n.pl. - (also treated as sing.) Disposition of armed forces, esp. In warfare.
- short-term procedure adopted in carrying out a scheme or achieving an end. tactician n. TACTILE
adj. - of the sense of touch.
- perceived by touch; tangible. tactility n. [latin: related to *tact] TADPOLE
n. Larva, esp. Of a frog, toad, or newt. [related to *toad, *poll]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".