- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
adj. Tiresomely long; wearisome. tediously adv. Tediousness n. [latin: related to *tedium]
attrib. Adj. Of or characteristic of teenagers. teenaged adj.
n. = *fax. [abbreviation of telefacsimile]
adj. Having a marked effect; striking; impressive. tellingly adv.
n. - method of painting using an emulsion, e.g. Of pigment with egg-yolk and water, esp. On canvas.
- this emulsion. [italian]
n. Violent storm. [latin tempus time]
n. Japanese dish of fish, shellfish, etc., fried in batter. [japanese]
adj. - maintainable or defensible against attack or objection (tenable position).
- (foll. By for, by) (of an office etc.) That can be held for (a specified period) or by (a specified class of person). tenability n. [french tenir hold]
n. (pl. -ies) 1 status of or possession as a tenant.
- duration of this.
n. Slender leafless shoot by which some climbing plants cling. [probably from french tendrillon]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they can"t find any food.