"We"re going to play elephants and circuses," - said a little boy at kindergarten, "Do you want to join in?"
"I"d love to," - replied the teacher. "What do you want me to do?"
"You can be the lady that feeds us peanuts!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. & adv. - ten times as much or as many.
- consisting of ten parts. TENSILE
adj. - of tension.
- capable of being stretched. tensility n. [medieval latin: related to *tense1] - strength n. Resistance to breaking under tension. TENSION
—n. - stretching or being stretched; tenseness.
- mental strain or excitement. - strained (political, social, etc.) State or relationship. - stress produced by forces pulling apart. - degree of tightness of stitches in knitting and machine sewing. - voltage (high tension; low tension). —v. Subject to tension. tensional adj TENUOUS
adj. - slight, insubstantial (tenuous connection).
- (of a distinction etc.) Oversubtle. - thin, slender, small. - rarefied. tenuity n. Tenuously adv. [latin tenuis] TEQUILA
n. Mexican liquor made from an agave. [tequila in mexico]
n. Silvery metallic element of the lanthanide series. [ytterby in sweden]
pl. Of *terminus.
n. Small tropical antlike social insect destructive to timber. [latin termes -mitis]
adj. Composed of three parts. [latin terni, = three each]
house n. (also terraced house) house in a terrace.
- —n. - flat area made on a slope for cultivation. - level paved area next to a house. - row of houses built in one block of uniform style. - tiered standing accommodation for spectators at a sports ground. —v. (-cing) form into or provide with a terrace or terraces. [latin terra earth]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Shrimps" hearts are in their heads.