One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Sharp momentary local pain or pang. [old english]
—v. - (of features, muscles, etc.) Move or contract spasmodically.
- pull sharply at. —n. - sudden involuntary contraction or movement. - sudden pull or jerk. - colloq. State of nervousness. twitchy adj. (-ier, -iest) (in sense 3 of n.). [probably old english] TWOBIT
attrib. Adj. Us colloq. Cheap, petty.
—adj. Of two strands or layers etc. —n. - two-ply wool.
- two-ply wood. TWOULD
archaic it would. [contraction]
adj. - involving two directions or participants.
- (of a radio) capable of transmitting and receiving signals. - mirror n. Panel of glass that can be seen through from one side and is a mirror on the other. TYCOON
n. Business magnate. [japanese, = great lord]
n. Infectious fever with a purple rash, headaches, and usu. Delirium. [greek, = stupor]
v. (-ies, -ied) 1 be typical of.
- represent by or as a type or symbol. typification n. [latin: related to *type] TYPIST
n. Person who types, esp. For a living.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The porpoise is second to man as the most intelligent animal on the planet.