Wayne was returning home from a business trip... bags in hand ... and slowly making his way to his vehicle in the crowded airport garage.
Suddenly a large dark car screeched to a stop in front of Wayne, and the driver pointed menacingly at him. “Get in," the driver ordered. "I"ll take you to your car."
Startled, Wayne took a step backward. "Ah ... no thanks," he answered. "I can get there myself."
"No," the man barked back as he threw open his passenger side door. "Get In !"
Wayne’s eyes now darted around the garage, hoping to find a security guard.
Just then, the driver’s face softened. "Please," he said, "I’ve been driving up and down for two hours. I can’t find a space to park and I want yours.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Small tube in a plant or animal body. [latin tubulus, diminutive: related to *tube]
—n. - hist. Piece of lace or linen etc. In or on a woman's bodice.
- austral. & nz slang food. —v. (esp. In passive; often foll. By out) us & austral. Colloq. Tire. TUCKIN
n. Colloq. Large meal.
n. Clump of grass; small mound. [var. Of *tuft]
—v. (-ling) 1 (cause to) fall suddenly, clumsily, or headlong.
- fall rapidly in amount etc. (prices tumbled). - (often foll. By about, around) roll or toss to and fro. - move or rush in a headlong or blundering manner. - (often foll. By to) colloq. Grasp the meaning behind an idea, circumstance, etc. (he quickly tumbled to our plan). - overturn; fling or push roughly or carelessly. - perform acrobatic feats, esp. Somersaults. - rumple or disarrange. —n. - sudden or headlong fall. - somersault or other acrobatic feat. - untidy or confused state. [low german tummeln] TUMOUR
n. (us tumor) a swelling, esp. From an abnormal growth of tissue. tumorous adj. [latin tumeo swell]
n. - uproar or din, esp. Of a disorderly crowd.
- angry demonstration by a mob; riot. - conflict of emotions in the mind. [latin: related to *tumour] TUNDRA
n. Vast level treeless arctic region with underlying permafrost. [lappish]
vision n. - vision which is poor or lost outside the centre of the normal field of vision.
- colloq. Inability to grasp a situation's wider implications. - —n. - underground passage dug through a hill or under a road, river, etc., esp. For a railway or road. - underground passage dug by an animal. —v. (-ll-; us -l-) 1 (foll. By through, into, etc.) Make a tunnel through. - make (one's way) by tunnelling. [french diminutive of tonne *tun] TURBAN
n. - man's headdress of fabric wound round a cap or the head, worn esp. By muslims and sikhs.
- woman's hat resembling this. turbaned adj. [persian: cf. *tulip]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.