- What is your favorite music group?
- I love U2!
- I love you too, but what is your favorite music group?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
n. - aquatic reptile with flippers and a horny shell.
- its flesh, used for soup. turn turtle capsize. [alteration of earlier tortue: related to *tortoise]
—n. - inhabitant of tuscany.
- form of italian spoken in tuscany; standard italian. —adj. - of tuscany or the tuscans.
- archit. Of the plainest of the classical orders. [latin]
—n. Struggle, scuffle. —v. (-ling) engage in a tussle. [originally scots and northern english, perhaps diminutive of touse: related to *tousle]
(also tut) —int. Expressing disapproval or impatience. —n. Such an exclamation. —v. (-tt-) exclaim this. [imitative of a click of the tongue]
tu-whoo n. Representation of the cry of an owl. [imitative]
n. (pl. -s or -es) us 1 dinner-jacket.
- suit of clothes including this. [tuxedo park in us]
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 of or dressed in tweed.
- characteristic of country gentry; heartily informal.
adj. & n. - one more than eleven.
- symbol for this (12, xii, xii).
- size etc. Denoted by twelve.
- twelve o'clock.
- (the twelve) the apostles. [old english]
adj. & n. (pl. -ies) 1 product of two and ten.
- symbol for this (20, xx, xx).
- (in pl.) Numbers from 20 to 29, esp. The years of a century or of a person's life. twentieth adj. & n. [old english]
adj. Dimly illuminated by twilight.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The starfish is one of the only animals who can turn it"s stomach inside-out.