Night. A sleeping couple is lying in a bed. Door bell rings. A couple wakes up. Woman: "Quick! My husband is back!" Man jumps out from a window. Flying down he starts to think: "Shit! But I am the husband!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - aquatic reptile with flippers and a horny shell.
- its flesh, used for soup. turn turtle capsize. [alteration of earlier tortue: related to *tortoise] TUSCAN
—n. - inhabitant of tuscany.
- form of italian spoken in tuscany; standard italian. —adj. - of tuscany or the tuscans. - archit. Of the plainest of the classical orders. [latin] TUSSLE
—n. Struggle, scuffle. —v. (-ling) engage in a tussle. [originally scots and northern english, perhaps diminutive of touse: related to *tousle]
(also tut) —int. Expressing disapproval or impatience. —n. Such an exclamation. —v. (-tt-) exclaim this. [imitative of a click of the tongue]
tu-whoo n. Representation of the cry of an owl. [imitative]
n. (pl. -s or -es) us 1 dinner-jacket.
- suit of clothes including this. [tuxedo park in us] TWEEDY
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 of or dressed in tweed.
- characteristic of country gentry; heartily informal. TWELVE
adj. & n. - one more than eleven.
- symbol for this (12, xii, xii). - size etc. Denoted by twelve. - twelve o'clock. - (the twelve) the apostles. [old english] TWENTY
adj. & n. (pl. -ies) 1 product of two and ten.
- symbol for this (20, xx, xx). - (in pl.) Numbers from 20 to 29, esp. The years of a century or of a person's life. twentieth adj. & n. [old english] TWILIT
adj. Dimly illuminated by twilight.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.