Doctor: You"re in good health. You"ll live to be eighty.
Patient: But, doctor, I am 80 right now.
Doctor: See, what did I tell you.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - three-legged stand for a camera etc.
- stool, table, or utensil resting on three feet or legs. [greek, = three-footed] TRIPOS
n. (at cambridge university) honours examinations for primary degrees. [related to *tripod]
n. Iron tripod or bracket for a pot or kettle to stand on. [apparently from latin tripes three-footed]
n.pl. Trifles or trivialities.
n. - a russian vehicle with a team of three horses abreast. B this team.
- group of three people, esp. As an administrative council. [russian] TROJAN
horse n. - hollow wooden horse used by the greeks to enter troy.
- person or device planted to bring about an enemy's downfall. - —adj. Of ancient troy in asia minor. —n. - native or inhabitant of troy. - person who works, fights, etc. Courageously. [latin troia troy] TROPHY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 cup etc. As a prize in a contest.
- memento or souvenir of success in hunting, war, etc. [greek tropaion] TROPIC
—n. - parallel of latitude 23°27´ north (tropic of cancer) or south (tropic of capricorn) of the equator.
- each of two corresponding circles on the celestial sphere where the sun appears to turn when at its greatest declination. - (the tropics) region between the tropics of cancer and capricorn. —adj. = *tropical. [greek trope turn] TROUGH
n. - long narrow open receptacle for water, animal feed, etc.
- channel or hollow like this. - elongated region of low barometric pressure. [old english] TROUPE
n. Company or band, esp. Of artistes. [french, = *troop]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A dog"s sense of smell is one of the keenest in nature. If a pot of stew was cooking on a stove, a human would smell the stew, while the dog could smell the beef, carrots, peas, potatoes, spices, and all the other individual ingredients in the stew.