When the new patient was settled comfortably on the couch, the physiatrist began his therapy session,
"I’m not aware of your problem," the doctor said. "So perhaps, you should start at the very beginning."
"Of course." replied the patient. "In the beginning, I created the Heavens and the Earth…"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - three-legged stand for a camera etc.
- stool, table, or utensil resting on three feet or legs. [greek, = three-footed] TRIPOS
n. (at cambridge university) honours examinations for primary degrees. [related to *tripod]
n. Iron tripod or bracket for a pot or kettle to stand on. [apparently from latin tripes three-footed]
n.pl. Trifles or trivialities.
n. - a russian vehicle with a team of three horses abreast. B this team.
- group of three people, esp. As an administrative council. [russian] TROJAN
horse n. - hollow wooden horse used by the greeks to enter troy.
- person or device planted to bring about an enemy's downfall. - —adj. Of ancient troy in asia minor. —n. - native or inhabitant of troy. - person who works, fights, etc. Courageously. [latin troia troy] TROPHY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 cup etc. As a prize in a contest.
- memento or souvenir of success in hunting, war, etc. [greek tropaion] TROPIC
—n. - parallel of latitude 23°27´ north (tropic of cancer) or south (tropic of capricorn) of the equator.
- each of two corresponding circles on the celestial sphere where the sun appears to turn when at its greatest declination. - (the tropics) region between the tropics of cancer and capricorn. —adj. = *tropical. [greek trope turn] TROUGH
n. - long narrow open receptacle for water, animal feed, etc.
- channel or hollow like this. - elongated region of low barometric pressure. [old english] TROUPE
n. Company or band, esp. Of artistes. [french, = *troop]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ants can lift 20 times their own body weight.