Did you hear about the kid who was pulled over for speeding?
The cop got out of his car and the young man rolled down his window.
"I’ve been waiting for you all day," the cop said.
The guy replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."
When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - disturbed; in commotion.
- (of a flow of air etc.) Varying irregularly. - restless; riotous. turbulence n. Turbulently adv. [latin turba crowd] TURNABOUT
n. - turning about.
- abrupt change of policy etc. TURNIPTOP
n. Turnip leaves as a vegetable.
n. - a unloading and reloading between trips. B receiving, processing, and sending out again; progress through a system.
- reversal of an opinion or tendency. TURNSTILE
n. Gate with revolving arms allowing people through singly.
n. - circular revolving plate on which records are played.
- circular revolving platform for turning a railway locomotive. TURPITUDE
n. Formal depravity, wickedness. [latin turpis disgraceful]
—n. - semiprecious stone, usu. Opaque and greenish- or sky-blue.
- greenish-blue colour. —adj. Of this colour. [french, = turkish] TWOHANDED
adj. - having, using, or requiring the use of two hands.
- (of a card-game) for two players. TWOSTROKE
—attrib. Adj. (of an internal-combustion engine) having its power cycle completed in one up-and-down movement of the piston. —n. Two-stroke engine.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The typical laboratory mouse runs 2.5 miles per night on its treadmill.