A speeding motorist was caught by radar from a police helicopter in the sky.
An officer pulled him over and began to issue a traffic ticket.
"How did you know I was speeding?" the frustrated driver asked.
The police officer pointed somberly toward the sky.
"You mean," asked the motorist, "that even He is against me?"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - disturbed; in commotion.
- (of a flow of air etc.) Varying irregularly. - restless; riotous. turbulence n. Turbulently adv. [latin turba crowd] TURNABOUT
n. - turning about.
- abrupt change of policy etc. TURNIPTOP
n. Turnip leaves as a vegetable.
n. - a unloading and reloading between trips. B receiving, processing, and sending out again; progress through a system.
- reversal of an opinion or tendency. TURNSTILE
n. Gate with revolving arms allowing people through singly.
n. - circular revolving plate on which records are played.
- circular revolving platform for turning a railway locomotive. TURPITUDE
n. Formal depravity, wickedness. [latin turpis disgraceful]
—n. - semiprecious stone, usu. Opaque and greenish- or sky-blue.
- greenish-blue colour. —adj. Of this colour. [french, = turkish] TWOHANDED
adj. - having, using, or requiring the use of two hands.
- (of a card-game) for two players. TWOSTROKE
—attrib. Adj. (of an internal-combustion engine) having its power cycle completed in one up-and-down movement of the piston. —n. Two-stroke engine.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.