- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) (often foll. By over) treat despotically or cruelly. [french: related to *tyrant]
n. - hist. Tent used as a sanctuary by the israelites during the exodus.
- niche or receptacle, esp. For the eucharistic elements.
- nonconformist meeting-house. [latin: related to *tavern]
n. Cloth spread over a table, esp. For meals.
n. - large spoon for serving food.
- amount held by this. tablespoonful n. (pl. -s).
n. Device in a vehicle recording speed and travel time. [greek takhos speed]
n. Instrument measuring velocity or rate of rotation of a shaft (esp. In a vehicle).
adj. - made to order by a tailor.
- made or suited for a particular purpose.
n. Small shallow drum with jingling discs in its rim, shaken or banged as an accompaniment. [french, diminutive of *tambour]
adj. - of or along a tangent.
- peripheral. tangentially adv.
predic. Adj. (foll. By to) equivalent to. [italian tanto montare amount to so much]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.