"Excuse me. Do you know the way to the zoo?"
"No, Im sorry I dont."
"Well, its two blocks this way, then one block to the left."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
adj. (also teensy-weensy) very tiny.
n. Communication by telegraph.
adj. - of or made with a telescope (telescopic observations).
- (esp. Of a lens) able to focus on and magnify distant objects.
- consisting of sections that telescope. telescopically adv.
- sight n. Telescope on a rifle etc. Used for sighting.
n. - system for reproducing on a screen visual images transmitted (usu. With sound) by radio signals or cable.
- (in full television set) device with a screen for receiving these signals.
- television broadcasting. televisual adj.
n. (pl. Tellings-off) colloq. Scolding.
n. - moderation, esp. In eating and drinking.
- (often attrib.) Abstinence, esp. Total, from alcohol (temperance hotel). [latin: related to *temper]
n. - tempting or being tempted; incitement, esp. To wrongdoing.
- attractive thing or course of action.
- archaic putting to the test.
n. (pl -s or -feet) newcomer, novice.
n. - middle part of pork loin.
- us undercut of sirloin.
n. Hook to which cloth is fastened on a tenter. on tenterhooks in a state of suspense or agitation due to uncertainty.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".