Tom had won a toy at a raffle. He called his kids together to ask which one should have the present.
“Who is the most obedient?” he asked. “Who never talks back to mother? Who does everything she says?”
Five small voices answered in unison. “Okay, dad, you get the toy.”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - series of parallel diagonal stitches.
- such a stitch. TERMINABLE
adj. Able to be terminated.
n. - a unglazed usu. Brownish-red earthenware. B statuette of this.
- its colour. [italian, = baked earth] TESTACEOUS
adj. Having a hard continuous shell.
n. Prosody verse of four measures.
adv. - in a thankful manner.
- let us be thankful (that) (thankfully, it didn't rain). THEATRICAL
—adj. - of or for the theatre or acting.
- (of a manner or person etc.) Calculated for effect; showy. —n. (in pl.) Dramatic performances (amateur theatricals). theatricality n. Theatrically adv. THEMSELVES
pron. - emphat. Form of *they or *them.
- refl. Form of *them. be themselves act in their normal, unconstrained manner. By themselves see by oneself. THEODOLITE
n. Surveying-instrument for measuring horizontal and vertical angles with a rotating telescope. [origin unknown]
n. Expert in theology. [french: related to *theology]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A rat can last longer without water than a camel can.