"I have good news and bad news," the defense lawyer says to his client.
"Whats the bad news?"
The lawyer says, "Your blood matches the DNA found at the murder scene."
"Dammit!" cries the client. "What"s the good news?"
"Well," the lawyer says, "Your cholesterol is down to 140."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - quadrilateral with no two sides parallel.
- us = *trapezium 1. [greek: related to *trapezium] TRAPPINGS
n.pl. - ornamental accessories.
- harness of a horse, esp. When ornamental. [trap from french drap cloth] TRATTORIA
n. Italian restaurant. [italian]
adj. - of or causing trauma.
- colloq. Distressing (traumatic experience). traumatically adv. [greek: related to *trauma] TRAVELLED
adj. (us traveled) experienced in travelling (also in comb.: much-travelled).
n. (us traveler) 1 person who travels or is travelling.
- travelling salesman. - gypsy. TREACHERY
n. (pl. -ies) violation of faith or trust; betrayal.
n. - device for producing motion by the weight of persons or animals stepping on steps attached to a revolving upright wheel.
- similar device used for exercise. - monotonous routine work. TREASURER
n. Person in charge of the funds of a society etc.
n. - process or manner of behaving towards or dealing with a person or thing.
- medical care or attention. - manner of treating a subject in literature or art. - (prec. By the) colloq. The customary way of dealing with a person, situation, etc. (got the full treatment).
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cheetah can run 105 kilometres per hour.(on short distances)