A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Hunting flies," he responded.
"Oh… Killed any?" she asked.
"Yep, three males, two females," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked, "How can you tell?"
He responded, "Three were on a beer can, two were on the phone."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - quadrilateral with no two sides parallel.
- us = *trapezium 1. [greek: related to *trapezium] TRAPPINGS
n.pl. - ornamental accessories.
- harness of a horse, esp. When ornamental. [trap from french drap cloth] TRATTORIA
n. Italian restaurant. [italian]
adj. - of or causing trauma.
- colloq. Distressing (traumatic experience). traumatically adv. [greek: related to *trauma] TRAVELLED
adj. (us traveled) experienced in travelling (also in comb.: much-travelled).
n. (us traveler) 1 person who travels or is travelling.
- travelling salesman. - gypsy. TREACHERY
n. (pl. -ies) violation of faith or trust; betrayal.
n. - device for producing motion by the weight of persons or animals stepping on steps attached to a revolving upright wheel.
- similar device used for exercise. - monotonous routine work. TREASURER
n. Person in charge of the funds of a society etc.
n. - process or manner of behaving towards or dealing with a person or thing.
- medical care or attention. - manner of treating a subject in literature or art. - (prec. By the) colloq. The customary way of dealing with a person, situation, etc. (got the full treatment).
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.