- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
n. Thick soft absorbent cloth, used esp. For towels.
adj. Having very light or unkempt hair.
n. - visual appearance of a town or towns.
- picture of a town.
n. Inhabitants of a town or towns.
adj. (of a person or material) easily handled; manageable. tractability n. [latin tracto handle]
n. (fem. Tradeswoman) person engaged in trade, esp. A shopkeeper.
n. - a custom, opinion, or belief handed down to posterity. B this process of handing down.
- artistic, literary, etc. Principles based on experience and practice; any one of these. [latin trado -dit- hand on, betray]
n. - writer of tragedies.
- (fem. Tragedienne) actor in tragedy. [french: related to *tragedy]
n.pl. - rails for a tramcar.
- colloq. Pair of long parallel lines at the sides of a tennis or badminton court.
v. - be beyond the range or grasp of (human experience, reason, belief, etc.).
- excel; surpass. [latin scando climb]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".