"George, darling, what is it about me you find so attractive? Is it my personality?"
"Is it my figure?"
"Is it my charisma?"
"I give in."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
n. - sum of two pence.
- (esp. With neg.) Colloq. Thing of little value (don't care twopence).
attrib. Adj. - costing two pence.
- colloq. Cheap, worthless.
—adj. (of a suit etc.) Consisting of two matching items. —n. Two-piece suit etc.
n. (pl. -s or -na) 1 middle ear.
- archit. A vertical triangular space forming the centre of a pediment. B similar space over a door between the lintel and the arch. [greek tumpanon drum]
v. (past and past part. -cast) assign (an actor or actress) repeatedly to the same type of role.
n. Printing 1 inked surface of type.
- set of characters in one design.
n. Greek side dish of yoghurt with cucumber. [modern greek]
n. Elevated plateau.
n. Dishes, plates, etc., for meals.
n. - person or thing that tabulates.
- device on a typewriter etc. For advancing to a sequence of set positions in tabular work.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A woodpecker can peck twenty times a second.