In a psychiatrist’s waiting room two patients are having a conversation.
One says to the other, "Why are you here?"
The second answers, "I’m Napoleon, so the doctor told me to come here."
The first is curious and asks, "How do you know that you’re Napoleon?"
The second responds, "God told me I was."
At this point, a patient on the other side of the room shouts, "NO I DIDN’T!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - sum of two pence.
- (esp. With neg.) Colloq. Thing of little value (don't care twopence). TWOPENNY
attrib. Adj. - costing two pence.
- colloq. Cheap, worthless. TWOPIECE
—adj. (of a suit etc.) Consisting of two matching items. —n. Two-piece suit etc.
n. (pl. -s or -na) 1 middle ear.
- eardrum. - archit. A vertical triangular space forming the centre of a pediment. B similar space over a door between the lintel and the arch. [greek tumpanon drum] TYPECAST
v. (past and past part. -cast) assign (an actor or actress) repeatedly to the same type of role.
n. Printing 1 inked surface of type.
- set of characters in one design. TZATZIKI
n. Greek side dish of yoghurt with cucumber. [modern greek]
n. Elevated plateau.
n. Dishes, plates, etc., for meals.
n. - person or thing that tabulates.
- device on a typewriter etc. For advancing to a sequence of set positions in tabular work.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee"s head and 2 larger ones in front.