As the doctor completed an examination of the patient, he said:
- I can"t find a cause for your complaint. Frankly, I think it"s due to drinking.
- In that case, - said the patient, - I"ll come back when you"re sober.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
bench n. Front bench in the house of commons occupied by cabinet ministers etc.
- bill n. Bill of exchange issued by the government to raise money for temporary needs. - n. (pl. -ies) 1 place or building where treasure is stored. - funds or revenue of a state, institution, or society. - (treasury) a department managing the public revenue of a country. B offices and officers of this. TREATISE
n. A written work dealing formally and systematically with a subject. [anglo-french: related to *treat]
n. Large fern with an upright trunklike stem.
n. Automatic vibrator for making and breaking an electrical circuit.
n. Hist. Wooden or earthenware platter for serving food. [anglo-french: related to *trench]
—v. - (usu. Foll. By on, upon) make an unlawful or unauthorized intrusion (esp. On land or property).
- (foll. By on) make unjustifiable claims on; encroach on (trespass on your hospitality). —n. - law act of trespassing. - archaic sin, offence. trespasser n. [medieval latin: related to *trans-, *pass1] TRIANGLE
n. - plane figure with three sides and angles.
- any three things not in a straight line, with imaginary lines joining them. - implement of this shape. - musical instrument consisting of a steel rod bent into a triangle, struck with a small steel rod. - situation, esp. An emotional relationship, involving three people. triangular adj. [latin: related to *tri-] TRIASSIC
geol. —adj. Of the earliest period of the mesozoic era. —n. This period. [related to *triad]
n. - board appointed to adjudicate in some matter.
- court of justice. - seat or bench for a judge or judges. [latin: related to *tribune] TRICKERY
n. Deception, use of tricks.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A chameleon"s tongue is twice the length of its body.