Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (often attrib.) Person using esp. Organized violence against a government etc. terrorism n. [french: related to *terror]
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) 1 fill with terror.
- use terrorism against. terrorization n. TERVALENT
adj. Having a valency of three. [from *tercentenary, *valence1]
n. Range of a singing voice or vocal part. [italian, = *texture]
n. - will (esp. Last will and testament).
- (usu. Foll. By to) evidence, proof (is testament to his loyalty). - bibl. A covenant, dispensation. B (testament) division of the bible (see *old testament, *new testament). [latin testamentum will: related to *testate] TESTIMONY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 witness's statement under oath etc.
- declaration or statement of fact. - evidence, demonstration (produce testimony). [latin testimonium from testis witness] TETEATETE
—n. (often attrib.) Private conversation between two persons. —adv. Privately without a third person (dined tEte-à-tEte). [french, literally ‘head-to-head’]
n. (pl. -ies) group of four related novels, plays, operas, etc.
adj. - not expressing or feeling gratitude.
- (of a task etc.) Giving no pleasure or profit; unappreciated. THEOCRACY
n. (pl. -ies) form of government by god or a god directly, or through a priestly order etc. theocratic adj.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.