Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - act of turning over.
- gross amount of money taken in a business. - rate at which goods are sold and replaced in a shop. - rate at which people enter and leave employment etc. - small pie made by folding pastry over a filling. TURNPIKE
n. - hist. A toll-gate. B road on which a toll was charged.
- us motorway on which a toll is charged. TUTELAGE
n. - guardianship.
- being under this. - tuition. [latin tutela: related to *tutor] TUTELARY
adj. - a serving as guardian. B of a guardian.
- giving protection. [latin: related to *tutelage] TUTORIAL
—adj. Of a tutor or tuition. —n. Period of undergraduate tuition individually or in a small group. [latin tutorius: related to *tutor]
n.pl. Small pair of pincers for taking up small objects, plucking out hairs, etc. [originally tweezes pl. Of obsolete tweeze, a case for small instruments]
n. - light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, esp. In the evening.
- period of this. - faint light. - period of decline or destruction. [from *two, *light1] - zone n. - decrepit urban area. - undefined or intermediate zone or area. TWITCHER
n. Colloq. Bird-watcher seeking sightings of rare birds.
adj. Insincere; deceitful.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ants can lift 20 times their own body weight.