Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents the week before Christmas.
At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs.
"I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE…
I PRAY FOR A NEW NINTENDO…
I PRAY FOR A NEW VCR…"
His older brother leaned over and nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn’t deaf."
To which the little brother replied, "No, but Grandma is!”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - act of turning over.
- gross amount of money taken in a business. - rate at which goods are sold and replaced in a shop. - rate at which people enter and leave employment etc. - small pie made by folding pastry over a filling. TURNPIKE
n. - hist. A toll-gate. B road on which a toll was charged.
- us motorway on which a toll is charged. TUTELAGE
n. - guardianship.
- being under this. - tuition. [latin tutela: related to *tutor] TUTELARY
adj. - a serving as guardian. B of a guardian.
- giving protection. [latin: related to *tutelage] TUTORIAL
—adj. Of a tutor or tuition. —n. Period of undergraduate tuition individually or in a small group. [latin tutorius: related to *tutor]
n.pl. Small pair of pincers for taking up small objects, plucking out hairs, etc. [originally tweezes pl. Of obsolete tweeze, a case for small instruments]
n. - light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, esp. In the evening.
- period of this. - faint light. - period of decline or destruction. [from *two, *light1] - zone n. - decrepit urban area. - undefined or intermediate zone or area. TWITCHER
n. Colloq. Bird-watcher seeking sightings of rare birds.
adj. Insincere; deceitful.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A South African monkey was once awarded a medal and promoted to the rank of corporal during World War I.