A friend was in front of me coming out of church one day, and the preacher was standing at the door as he always is to shake hands.
He grabbed my friend by the hand and pulled him aside. Pastor said, “You need to join the Army of the Lord!”
My friend said, “I’m already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor.”
Pastor questioned, “How come I don’t see you except at Christmas and Easter?”
He whispered back, “I’m in the Secret Service.”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - act of turning over.
- gross amount of money taken in a business. - rate at which goods are sold and replaced in a shop. - rate at which people enter and leave employment etc. - small pie made by folding pastry over a filling. TURNPIKE
n. - hist. A toll-gate. B road on which a toll was charged.
- us motorway on which a toll is charged. TUTELAGE
n. - guardianship.
- being under this. - tuition. [latin tutela: related to *tutor] TUTELARY
adj. - a serving as guardian. B of a guardian.
- giving protection. [latin: related to *tutelage] TUTORIAL
—adj. Of a tutor or tuition. —n. Period of undergraduate tuition individually or in a small group. [latin tutorius: related to *tutor]
n.pl. Small pair of pincers for taking up small objects, plucking out hairs, etc. [originally tweezes pl. Of obsolete tweeze, a case for small instruments]
n. - light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, esp. In the evening.
- period of this. - faint light. - period of decline or destruction. [from *two, *light1] - zone n. - decrepit urban area. - undefined or intermediate zone or area. TWITCHER
n. Colloq. Bird-watcher seeking sightings of rare birds.
adj. Insincere; deceitful.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.