- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
n. - act of turning over.
- gross amount of money taken in a business.
- rate at which goods are sold and replaced in a shop.
- rate at which people enter and leave employment etc.
- small pie made by folding pastry over a filling.
n. - hist. A toll-gate. B road on which a toll was charged.
- us motorway on which a toll is charged.
n. - guardianship.
- being under this.
- tuition. [latin tutela: related to *tutor]
adj. - a serving as guardian. B of a guardian.
- giving protection. [latin: related to *tutelage]
—adj. Of a tutor or tuition. —n. Period of undergraduate tuition individually or in a small group. [latin tutorius: related to *tutor]
n.pl. Small pair of pincers for taking up small objects, plucking out hairs, etc. [originally tweezes pl. Of obsolete tweeze, a case for small instruments]
n. - light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, esp. In the evening.
- period of this.
- faint light.
- period of decline or destruction. [from *two, *light1]
- zone n. - decrepit urban area.
- undefined or intermediate zone or area.
n. Colloq. Bird-watcher seeking sightings of rare birds.
adj. Insincere; deceitful.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.