A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child’s artwork.
As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what her drawing was.
The girl replied, "I’m drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) 1 avoid committing oneself so as to gain time; procrastinate.
- comply temporarily; adopt a time-serving policy. TENACIOUS
adj. - (often foll. By of) keeping a firm hold.
- persistent, resolute. - (of memory) retentive. tenaciously adv. Tenacity n. [latin tenax -acis from teneo hold] TENDERIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) make (esp. Meat) tender by beating, hanging, marinading, etc. tenderizer n.
adj. Literary dark, gloomy. [latin tenebrosus]
hat n. Cowboy's large broad-brimmed hat.
adj. - experimental.
- hesitant, not definite (tentative suggestion). tentatively adv. Tentativeness n. [medieval latin: related to *tempt] TERMAGANT
n. Overbearing woman; virago. [french tervagan from italian]
v. (-ting) 1 bring or come to an end.
- (foll. By in) (of a word) end in (a specified letter etc.). TERRARIUM
n. (pl. -s or -ria) 1 place for keeping small land animals.
- sealed transparent globe etc. Containing growing plants. [latin terra earth, after aquarium] TERRITORY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 extent of the land under the jurisdiction of a ruler, state, etc.
- (territory) organized division of a country, esp. One not yet admitted to the full rights of a state. - sphere of action etc.; province. - commercial traveller's sales area. - animal's or human's defended space or area. - area defended by a team or player in a game. [latin terra land]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A jellyfish is 95 percent water.