A little boy comes home with his mother from a trip down town. Above his head he has a big bunch of balloons.
- Why do you need so many? - Asks his father. - Did not your mother and I teach you that you should save your money?
- I did not spend any! Its just that every time Mummy bought something the salesperson gave me a free balloon.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. Open again.
v. Pack again.
past and past part. Of *repay.
—v. - restore to good condition after damage or wear.
- set right or make amends for (a loss, wrong, error, etc.). —n. - restoring to sound condition (in need of repair). - result of this (the repair hardly shows). - good or relative condition for working or using (in bad repair). repairable adj. Repairer n. [latin paro make ready] - v. (foll. By to) resort; have recourse; go. [latin: related to *repatriate] REPAST
n. Formal 1 meal.
- food and drink for this. [latin repasco -past- feed] REPEAL
—v. Revoke or annul (a law etc.). —n. Repealing. [french: related to *appeal]
—v. - say or do over again.
- recite, rehearse, or report (something learnt or heard). - recur; appear again. - (of food) be tasted after being swallowed due to belching. —n. - a repeating. B thing repeated (often attrib.: repeat prescription). - repeated broadcast. - mus. A passage intended to be repeated. B mark indicating this. - pattern repeated in wallpaper etc. repeat itself recur in the same form. Repeat oneself say or do the same thing over again. repeatable adj. Repeatedly adv. [latin peto seek] REPENT
v. - (often foll. By of) feel deep sorrow about one's actions etc.
- (also absol.) Wish one had not done; resolve not to continue (a wrongdoing etc.). repentance n. Repentant adj. [latin paeniteo] REPINE
v. (-ning) (often foll. By at, against) fret; be discontented. [from *pine2, after repent]
—v. Play (a match, recording, etc.) Again. —n. Replaying of a match, recorded incident in a game, etc.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The abdomen of the ant contains two stomachs. One stomach holds the food for itself and second stomach is for food to be shared with other ants.