One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. - renovate, revise, improve.
- patch up. REVEAL
v. - display or show; allow to appear.
- (often as revealing adj.) Disclose, divulge, betray (revealing remark). - (in refl. Or passive) come to sight or knowledge. [latin velum veil] REVERE
v. (-ring) hold in deep and usu. Affectionate or religious respect. [latin vereor fear]
n. (pl. Same) 1 turned-back edge of a garment revealing the undersurface.
- material on this surface. [french: related to *reverse] REVERT
v. - (foll. By to) return to a former state, practice, opinion, etc.
- (of property, an office, etc.) Return by reversion. revertible adj. (in sense 2). REVIEW
—n. - general survey or assessment of a subject or thing.
- survey of the past. - revision or reconsideration (is under review). - display and formal inspection of troops etc. - published criticism of a book, play, etc. - periodical with critical articles on current events, the arts, etc. —v. - survey or look back on. - reconsider or revise. - hold a review of (troops etc.). - write a review of (a book, play, etc.). reviewer n. [french revoir: related to *view] REVILE
v. (-ling) abuse verbally. [french: related to *vile]
v. (-sing) 1 examine or re-examine and improve or amend (esp. Written or printed matter).
- consider and alter (an opinion etc.). - (also absol.) Go over (work learnt or done) again, esp. For an examination. revisory adj. [latin reviso from video vis- see] REVIVE
v. (-ving) 1 come or bring back to consciousness, life, or strength.
- come or bring back to existence, or to use or notice etc. [latin vivo live] REVOKE
—v. (-king) 1 rescind, withdraw, or cancel.
- cards fail to follow suit when able to do so. —n. Cards revoking. revocable adj. Revocation n. [latin voco call]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A jellyfish is 95 percent water.