- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - person's employment or profession.
- pastime. - occupying or being occupied. - taking or holding of a country etc. By force. OCCURRENCE
n. - occurring.
- incident or event. OCEANGOING
adj. (of a ship) able to cross oceans.
n. (pl. -s) solid figure contained by eight (esp. Triangular) plane faces. octahedral adj. [greek]
n. (us esophagus) (pl. -gi or -guses) passage from the mouth to the stomach; gullet. [greek]
n. - shop selling alcoholic drink.
- licence for this. OFFTHEWALL
adj. Slang crazy, absurd, outlandish.
adj. - like or producing oil.
- oily. [latin: related to *oil] OMNIPOTENT
adj. Having great or absolute power. omnipotence n. [latin: related to *potent]
adj. Knowing everything or much. omniscience n. [latin scio know]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Butterflies taste with their feet.