- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: O
Found: 777 results
v. Strain too much.
adj. - (of a person, nerves, etc.) Too highly strung.
- (of a piano) with strings in sets crossing each other obliquely.
adj. Colloq. Excessive.
—adj. Above an allowed or suitable weight. —n. Excess weight; preponderance.
n. - observing or being observed.
- power of perception.
- remark, comment.
- thing observed by esp. Scientific study. observational adj.
n. (pl. -ies) building for astronomical or other observation.
adj. Becoming obsolete. obsolescence n. [latin soleo be accustomed]
n. - obstructing or being obstructed.
- thing that obstructs, blockage.
- sport act of unlawfully obstructing another player.
adj. Causing or intended to cause an obstruction. obstructively adv. Obstructiveness n.
adj. Diffusing a (usu. Agreeable) odour. [latin: related to *odour]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The placement of a donkey"s eyes in its" heads enables it to see all four feet at all times.