One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adv. From a ship into the water (fall overboard). go overboard colloq. - be highly enthusiastic.
- behave immoderately. OVERBORNE
past part. Of *overbear.
v. (usu. As overcrowded adj.) Fill beyond what is usual or comfortable. overcrowding n.
n. - overdrawing of a bank account.
- amount by which an account is overdrawn. OVERDRESS
v. Dress with too much formality.
n. - mechanism in a vehicle providing a gear above top gear for economy at high speeds.
- state of high activity. OVEREAGER
adj. Excessively eager.
v. Exert too much. overexertion n.
adj. - grown too big.
- wild; covered with weeds etc. overgrowth n. OVERJOYED
adj. Filled with great joy.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Adult ants cannot chew and swallow solid food. Instead they swallow the juice which they squeeze from pieces of food.