A preacher went into his church and he was praying to God.
While he was praying, he asked God, "How long is 10 million years to you?"
He replied, "1 second."
The next day the preacher asked God, “God, how much is 10 million dollars to you?"
And God replied, "A penny."
Then finally the next day the preacher asked God, “God, can I have one of your pennies?"
And God replied, "Just wait a sec."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - immoderate.
- shocking. - immoral, offensive. outrageously adv. OUTSTATION
n. Remote branch or outpost.
adj. Excessively active.
v. Burden (a person, thing, etc.) To excess.
v. (-ging) 1 charge too high a price to (a person).
- put too much charge into (a battery, gun, etc.). - put excessive detail into (a description, picture, etc.). OVEREXCITE
v. (-ting) excite excessively. overexcitement n.
v. (-sing) 1 expose too much to the public.
- expose (film) too long. overexposure n. OVERGROUND
adj. - raised above the ground.
- not underground. OVERSHADOW
v. - appear much more prominent or important than.
- cast into the shade. OVERSPREAD
v. (past and past part. -spread) 1 cover the surface of.
- (as overspread adj.) (usu. Foll. By with) covered.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The world"s largest mammal, the blue whale, weighs 50 tons at birth. Fully grown, it weighs as much as 150 tons.