Teacher asks the student:
"What is your aim in life?"
"To become a psychiatrist", the student replies.
"Very good", the teacher says, "Now would you please spell the word psychiatrist."
After some hesitation the student replies: "Well, I mean I want to be a doctor, sir. D-O-C-T-O-R."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - immoderate.
- shocking. - immoral, offensive. outrageously adv. OUTSTATION
n. Remote branch or outpost.
adj. Excessively active.
v. Burden (a person, thing, etc.) To excess.
v. (-ging) 1 charge too high a price to (a person).
- put too much charge into (a battery, gun, etc.). - put excessive detail into (a description, picture, etc.). OVEREXCITE
v. (-ting) excite excessively. overexcitement n.
v. (-sing) 1 expose too much to the public.
- expose (film) too long. overexposure n. OVERGROUND
adj. - raised above the ground.
- not underground. OVERSHADOW
v. - appear much more prominent or important than.
- cast into the shade. OVERSPREAD
v. (past and past part. -spread) 1 cover the surface of.
- (as overspread adj.) (usu. Foll. By with) covered.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hedgehog"s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.