What’s the definition of a pessimist? A pessimist is a well-informed optimist.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: O
Found: 777 results
adj. - feeding on both plant and animal material.
- reading, observing, etc. Everything that comes one's way. omnivore n. Omnivorousness n. [latin voro devour]
adj. Iridescent. opalescence n.
adj. Accessible to new ideas; unprejudiced.
n. Theatre for operas.
research n. = *operational research.
n. Inflammation of the eye. [greek ophthalmos eye]
adj. Of or relating to the eye and its diseases.
- optician n. Optician qualified to prescribe as well as dispense spectacles etc.
n. - resistance, antagonism.
- being hostile or in conflict or disagreement.
- contrast, antithesis.
- a group or party of opponents or competitors. B (the opposition) chief parliamentary party opposed to that in office.
- act of placing opposite.
- diametrically opposite position of two celestial bodies. [latin: related to *position]
adj. - oppressing.
- (of weather) close and sultry. oppressively adv. Oppressiveness n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ants can lift 20 times their own body weight.