- Sir! Did you have a good holiday? Did you go away?
- Yes, I went to France, to Paris.
- Did you have much trouble with your French when you were there?
- No, I didn"t - but the Parisians did.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: O
Found: 777 results
n. Supplier of clothing.
n. - offshoot.
- natural product or development.
v. Exceed in number.
n. - spar or framework projecting over the side of a ship, racing boat, or canoe to give stability.
- boat fitted with this.
n.pl. Outer area of a town etc.
adj. Saying openly what one thinks; frank. outspokenly adv. Outspokenness n.
—adj. Spread out; expanded. —v. Spread out; expand.
adj. Suitable for use in an oven; heat-resistant.
adj. (of food) prepared before sale for immediate cooking in the oven.
adj. - inflated or pretentious.
- (of a flower) past its prime.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The starfish is one of the only animals who can turn it"s stomach inside-out.