Sherlock Holmes and his friend Watson were on a camping and hiking trip.
They had gone to bed and were lying there looking up at the sky. Holmes said, "Watson, look up. What do you see?"
"Well, I see thousands of stars."
"And what does that mean to you?"
"Well, I guess it means we will have another nice day tomorrow. What does it mean to you, Holmes?"
"To me, it means someone has stolen our tent."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Process of oxidizing. [french: related to *oxide]
v. (-ting) supply, treat, or mix with oxygen; oxidize.
n. - constraining power of a law, duty, contract, etc.
- duty, task. - binding agreement. - indebtedness for a service or benefit (be under an obligation). [latin: related to *oblige] OBLIGATORY
adj. - binding.
- compulsory. obligatorily adv. [latin: related to *oblige] OBLITERATE
v. (-ting) blot out, destroy, leave no clear traces of. obliteration n. [latin oblitero erase, from litera letter]
adj. Servile, fawning. obsequiously adv. Obsequiousness n. [latin obsequor comply with]
n. - keeping or performing of a law, duty, etc.
- rite or ceremony. OBSTETRICS
n.pl. (treated as sing.) Branch of medicine and surgery dealing with childbirth. obstetric adj. [latin obstetrix midwife, from obsto be present]
adj. - happening irregularly and infrequently.
- made or meant for, or acting on, a special occasion. occasionally adv. - table n. Small table for use as required. OCCIDENTAL
—adj. - of the occident.
- western. —n. Native of the occident.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.