A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child’s artwork.
As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what her drawing was.
The girl replied, "I’m drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Process of oxidizing. [french: related to *oxide]
v. (-ting) supply, treat, or mix with oxygen; oxidize.
n. - constraining power of a law, duty, contract, etc.
- duty, task. - binding agreement. - indebtedness for a service or benefit (be under an obligation). [latin: related to *oblige] OBLIGATORY
adj. - binding.
- compulsory. obligatorily adv. [latin: related to *oblige] OBLITERATE
v. (-ting) blot out, destroy, leave no clear traces of. obliteration n. [latin oblitero erase, from litera letter]
adj. Servile, fawning. obsequiously adv. Obsequiousness n. [latin obsequor comply with]
n. - keeping or performing of a law, duty, etc.
- rite or ceremony. OBSTETRICS
n.pl. (treated as sing.) Branch of medicine and surgery dealing with childbirth. obstetric adj. [latin obstetrix midwife, from obsto be present]
adj. - happening irregularly and infrequently.
- made or meant for, or acting on, a special occasion. occasionally adv. - table n. Small table for use as required. OCCIDENTAL
—adj. - of the occident.
- western. —n. Native of the occident.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hippopotamus can run faster than a man.