Teacher asks the student:
"What is your aim in life?"
"To become a psychiatrist", the student replies.
"Very good", the teacher says, "Now would you please spell the word psychiatrist."
After some hesitation the student replies: "Well, I mean I want to be a doctor, sir. D-O-C-T-O-R."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Process of oxidizing. [french: related to *oxide]
v. (-ting) supply, treat, or mix with oxygen; oxidize.
n. - constraining power of a law, duty, contract, etc.
- duty, task. - binding agreement. - indebtedness for a service or benefit (be under an obligation). [latin: related to *oblige] OBLIGATORY
adj. - binding.
- compulsory. obligatorily adv. [latin: related to *oblige] OBLITERATE
v. (-ting) blot out, destroy, leave no clear traces of. obliteration n. [latin oblitero erase, from litera letter]
adj. Servile, fawning. obsequiously adv. Obsequiousness n. [latin obsequor comply with]
n. - keeping or performing of a law, duty, etc.
- rite or ceremony. OBSTETRICS
n.pl. (treated as sing.) Branch of medicine and surgery dealing with childbirth. obstetric adj. [latin obstetrix midwife, from obsto be present]
adj. - happening irregularly and infrequently.
- made or meant for, or acting on, a special occasion. occasionally adv. - table n. Small table for use as required. OCCIDENTAL
—adj. - of the occident.
- western. —n. Native of the occident.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.