- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: O
Found: 777 results
n. Derog. Language characteristic of official documents.
adj. Present everywhere. omnipresence n. [latin: related to *present1]
adj. Frank and kindly.
n. Time at which public houses may legally open for custom.
adj. Aghast with surprise.
adj. - of or engaged in or used for operations.
- able or ready to function. operationally adv.
- research n. The application of scientific principles to business etc. Management.
adj. Dogmatic in one's opinions.
n. Adaptation of one's policy or judgement to circumstances or opportunity, esp. Regardless of principle. opportunist n. Opportunistic adj. Opportunistically adv.
n. (pl. -ies) favourable chance or opening offered by circumstances.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Australian termites have been known to build mounds twenty feet high and at least 100 feet wide.