Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.
After the sixth one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn’t good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat."
Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own business!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. - in operation; having effect.
- having the main relevance (‘may’ is the operative word). - of or by surgery. —n. Worker, esp. A skilled one. [latin: related to *operate] OPERCULUM
n. (pl. -cula) 1 fish's gill-cover.
- any of various other parts covering or closing an aperture in an animal or plant. [latin operio cover (v.)] OPPORTUNE
adj. - well-chosen or especially favourable (opportune moment).
- (of an action or event) well-timed. [latin opportunus (of the wind) driving towards the *port1] OPPOSABLE
adj. Zool. (of the thumb in primates) capable of facing and touching the other digits on the same hand.
n. Orange-flavoured, usu. Fizzy, drink.
n. Member of a political society formed in 1795 to support protestantism in ireland. [william of orange]
n. (also orang-outang) large reddish-haired long-armed anthropoid ape of the e. Indies. [malay, = wild man]
adj. Formal circular or spherical. [latin orbiculus diminutive of orbis ring]
n. - large group of instrumentalists combining strings, woodwinds, brass, and percussion.
- (in full orchestra pit) part of a theatre etc. Where the orchestra plays, usu. In front of the stage and on a lower level. orchestral adj. [greek, = area for the chorus in drama] ORDINANCE
n. - decree.
- religious rite. [latin: related to *ordain]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.