"I have good news and bad news," the defense lawyer says to his client.
"Whats the bad news?"
The lawyer says, "Your blood matches the DNA found at the murder scene."
"Dammit!" cries the client. "What"s the good news?"
"Well," the lawyer says, "Your cholesterol is down to 140."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—v. (-ning) 1 (usu. In passive) a dispose or influence (am inclined to think so; does not incline me to agree; don't feel inclined). B have a specified tendency (the door is inclined to bang).
- a be disposed (i incline to think so). B (often foll. By to, towards) tend. - (cause to) lean, usu. From the vertical; slope. - bend forward or downward. —n. Slope. incline one's ear listen favourably. [latin clino bend] INCLUDE
v. (-ding) 1 comprise or reckon in as part of a whole.
- (as including prep.) If we include (six, including me). - put in a certain category etc. inclusion n. [latin includo -clus- enclose, from claudo shut] INCUBUS
n. (pl. -buses or -bi) 1 demon formerly believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women.
- nightmare. - oppressive person or thing. [latin: as *incubate] INCURVE
v. (-ving) 1 bend into a curve.
- (as incurved adj.) Curved inwards. incurvation n. INDEPTH
pl. Of *index.
adv. Into or in a building.
var. Of *endorse.
adj. (of breath etc.) Drawn in.
v. (-ging) 1 (often foll. By in) take pleasure freely.
- yield freely to (a desire etc.). - (also refl.) Gratify the wishes of. - colloq. Take alcoholic liquor. [latin indulgeo give free rein to]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.